Data Collected During Your Interaction With Us
Various technologies can be used to improve our website, to make it useful, effective and secure. These technologies may be various data acquisition tools that automatically collect information about your access and use by our website each time you visit our website, as well as related technologies can be used when data is collected by third parties operating on our behalf and account. Examples of these technologies are; cookies, flash cookies and web analytics can be displayed.
Web traffic is analyzed through cookies and your web applications can be personalized according to your preferences. Some cookies may contain personal data (for example, when the "remember me" option is clicked while logging in, the user name is saved by the cookie). These cookies are only saved with your consent.
• The cookies used on our website do not harm your computer and do not contain viruses.
• Relevant data acquisition tools are generally used for the following purposes
• To increase the performance of the website, to make the use of the websites easier and/or faster;
• Offer new features through websites;
• store information about you (on your device or browser cache) and your use of websites;
• monitor and understand the use of products and services;
• To improve and personalize your experience as a user of the website;
• Publish, understand and improve advertisements;
• To ensure the security of you and our site.
Types of Cookies We Use on Our Website
The most important cookies are essential cookies. They help you navigate our website, provide security, create a usage account and allow you to log in.
Can cookies be blocked?
We would like to point out that if you disable or decline cookies, some features and services on our websites will not work properly as we will not be able to recognize and associate your account(s).